Monday, May 5, 2008

Let's Talk About Prom

In honor of last weekend's prom for Andy (okay technically it was Megan's prom), I thought that I would let the pictures be the voice...


First off let us go back a couple of years (I can't believe that this was a year and a half ago). This is Andy and Megan.
Aren't they cute? I had the honor of being their chaperone driver. I don't think that they even tipped me. :-)



Next up, we have Andy a few months later, going to Prom with Kelly (a senior!). I even let him borrow the car, cleaned it up a bit as well.
I would have a picture from this past Homecoming, but let's not go there okay.




Here's the handsome seventeen year old... See what a year can do to a kid.


I remember when he was that small...


The lovely ladies... Not all for Andy.


The couples...Mom and son... Lauren and Megan, and some 'crazed' man...


Back to the couple of the hour. Two very good friends that really enjoy each other's company.

Okay, for this to work, remember that the pictures are telling the story... :-)


Previews...

Oh what to write about first...