Wednesday, May 7, 2008

And Then There Were Five

That is right, we are now down to five children. It's okay, she's on her way to a 'Happy Place' and we couldn't be happier for her.

Who you ask?

Why Baby Girl, of course. She's on her way to Disney World.

I am so jealous.

I am also going to have to do some blog cleanup, after all the countdown for her trip has past 'go time.'

I'll try to get the "Disney World Express" pictures up for tomorrow. I'm too lazy for it tonight.

Sorry.

Plus I went to the Doctor and the Doctor said, "no more little monkeys jumping on that bed."

Cheerios, think Cheerios.

No, I don't know why.

Oh yeah, anyway the Doctor gave me a brace for both wrists. Do you know how hard it is to type with braces on both hands? Well, at least my hands aren't going numb.

Must.Go.To.Bed.

Okay, I will. Nighty-night and God Bless!

( A small sample of the voices running through my head. Hey, I warned you that it wouldn't always be pretty. )

2 comments:

  1. Oh love those wrist braces, I have to use them from time to time - ugh!
    Oh, and you are one strange dude...but hey, that's why I read your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back again to tell you I tagged you for a meme...please don't shoot!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!