Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Little Something New

Check this out...

It's this cool little blog tracker thing that you can visit, that shows you blogs from around the world. So, for example, imagine that you wanted to find someone that blogs in Kenya. Go to Verve and voila' you can look up a blogger from Kenya. Check out Mildred's blog and learn about the ROFFEKE - ROck,Film,FEstival KEnya, whose motto is: Friendship, Fun, Freedom! Granted she hasn't posted anything in a while, but it was the first one I grabbed. :)

There is also Don Hongo who has a community of Gospel artists.

See the possibilities are endless! Heck even Auburn University has one... :)

Okay, I better get back to work, see ya!

Not sure how to "Hat Tip" but I got this info from Kelly at Big A little a so if you really don't like it...

2 comments:

  1. All I got for Auburn University is a lady in Georgia. Clearly, I'm doing something wrong.

    Whoops -- can't forget to add that to my Twitter updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I went there I saw someone called Aubie? I'll have to check again.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!