Wednesday, October 17, 2007

There is something wrong on the west coast

Check out this story and tell me you don't agree.

Basically, the gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender people have got passed into LAW a bill that basically is a self-promotion tool for these people. Now they might be nice people and all that, but let's face it, they are not acting naturally. No way, no how!

God put us here for a reason, that was to procreate and take care of this great big blue ball that he has put us on, not to sit around and have ourselves pleasured in any way that you feel like. Tell me when it is possible for two men, or two women, or two (for lack of a better word) it's, can make a child. Okay, granted the 'it's' can possibly conceive due to the fact that one may or may not have originally been male, and the other may or may not have been a female. Not the point. It goes against any and all natural laws for homosapient that I've ever read on. EVER.

Okay, I lost some of you because of the God reference, but I hope not. What the governor in California has made happen, is basically, the removal of the words "mom" and "dad" and any other words that show what a natural, and by the way, the MAJORITY of families are. I mean this country, granted it's just California, is kowtowing to a minority that is what maybe 10% of the people in the nation. That's roughly 30 million people, but I doubt if it is that high. That means that one out of every ten people is a homosexual. I think throughout all of my travels, I've met a handful, and I have met a lot of people in my short forty years on this planet.

So what can WE do? Obviously supporting a measure to get the bill on the ballots as a referendum is a start, then support it's removal from the books. Next, if I were living in California, I would definitely take my kids out of the public schools, yesterday! Home schooling is a great alternative and a healthy one. My kids and wife are enjoying it, and we believe that it is one of the best decisions that we have ever made. Moving away from all the craziness in that state, heck the whole west coast would be next. There are plenty more places to live that offer plenty and are a lot less expensive. Maybe we should just cede California away and let it be it's own country - I'm serious about that. Let's just kick them out, and if you don't like it, move there. You'll do well, it'll become the next Sodom and Gomorrah. Oops sorry another biblical reference.

Anyway, please read this story and share it with all that you know, unfortunately it is a legitimate story and should be rocking the airwaves with lots of protestation.

Stepping down...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!