Sunday, October 28, 2007

Is it cheating?

To come up with ideas and maybe even an outline for my NaNoWriMo work? I think so, but am I really supposed to be starting from scratch? Does everyone else? I doubt it, especially considering all of the pre-event stuff that I'm getting emails about.

So, I do hav an idea, but I won't share it just yet, since I think that if I write any of it down, I would be cheating some how. Of course it is all just an honor system thing until the end when you have to submit proof of your 50,000 words written. I wonder of anyone has just submitted 50,000 'apartments' for credit? Now, that would be cheating.

Okay, I'm off to watch some Sesame Street with Danny - speaking of 50,000...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!