Monday, October 22, 2007

Bring on the Red Sox!

Yep, the World Series opponents are finally set. We've known that the Colorado Rockies were going to be there, but had to wait out a seven game series between Cleveland and Boston to find out who the American League representative would be. Congratualtions to Boston, who clobbered the Indians something like 23-4 in the final two games.... they appear to be the hot team now, especially with an eight day layoff for the Rockies. We'll just have to see though. Of course, I imagine that EVERYONE wil pick Boston to win their second World Series in 4 years. Heck, I'm just excited that the Rox even made it, so it doesn't really bother me if they lose, although I don't think that they will. :-)

***Breaking News -- The Denver Broncos actually showed up and won a game last night!! Maybe some of the Rox success is wearing off on them. One can only hope, right?

More later, just wanted to get that important sports stuff in...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!