Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Bad Weekend

For my favorite teams from Colorado. With the exception being the Avalanche, they actually won this weekend.

Rockies, can now go and play their golf, or whatever it is that rich baseball players do during the off season. Hopefully it will entail learning how to hit a fast ball. Oh well, it was a great run and with these words, I shall not talk about the Rockies again until Spring Training, unless they win a seasonal award. They announce those soon, I believe.

Now the Broncos had to come from behind (again!), only this time they tied the Packers and went into overtime. Green Bay won the toss, and proceded to throw an eighty-two yard touchdown strike --- Game Over! I don't know what it is, but the Broncos seem to be a tad bit snakebit, and it has become painful for us fans of the Orange and Blue. Gotta go out and beat the Lions next week, or I might have to quit talking about the Broncos until camp next summer. Okay, that isn't true, but it will be hard to write down what I am feeling and keep this blog rated PG.

Not much more to write for now, so I will go back to work. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!