Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Playing Around

Just playing around and found out how to add pictures - okay I never said I was the smartest person on theplanet, I just play one on TV!

Oh well, I am enjoying my new time here and I am sure that there will be much more reverie to come.

No really, I mean that. Before long you will know more about me an my family than even I know. Okay, I know that is an impossibility, but it made you think for a second there, didn't it? You can be honest, after all it is just us here on the world wide web and all.

Cosette, is a classic heroine from Victor Hugo's Les Miserables a classic bit of literature that everyone should at least try to read... failing that go see the musical, or even one of the many movies that try to depict this tale. Plus, I really like the picture, don't know why, just do.

Gotta go again - nature calls. I'll let your imagination run wild there, okay, probably not...

Bye-bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!