Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Deep Thoughts

Or am I actually checking my email? I honestly cannot remember. Does it really matter? Probably not. But I figured 'what the heck' I'll add this picture for posterity. Yeah, something like that.



These two goofs are part of my brood. Trying to act like a Jamaican-mon! Andy, on the left actually bought this hat... infact he wore it all day. Well, until the heat got to him. Go figure knit cap and a 98 degree heat index just didn't go together very well.


That's enough for this fine day, now that there is only an hour and a half left of it. Must go to bed, so I can wake up and do the whole thing over again.

See you all next time.

Bye-bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!