Wednesday, October 3, 2007

iPods = iTrouble

Oh my goodness! What do you get when you have iPods in the house and children that don't respect their mother? Wild guess for you.... Daddy gets two, yes count them, two new iPods. One even being the new iPod Touch ---- Whoo Hoo!

Now, should I continue to hold onto these bad boys? What do you all think? I think I shall have to hold them... even though they did pay for them, with their own money no less. I say too bad! plus, really want to check out the "iTouch" (I still like that name so much better), before I actually spend the four hundred dollars, and change, on one...

Short stuff for now, gotta run home and watch some baseball! The Cubs are playing in October if you can believe that! So are the Rockies, who beat the Phillies today, 4-2. So, I am off to see the ....

Bye-bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!