Friday, January 8, 2010

Randomness is Good, Right?


The road to hell is paved with adverbs. ~ Stephen King

Ah, Friday.

That's it. Good day.

What? You want more?

Okay, how about a video, that seems to be a lot of fun, so let me pick one at random here and at it...




What's that? You want a little more you say... How about a picture? You know what, I'm gonna pass on the picture right now because Blogger makes it hard, for me at least, to post photos after you have already typed something. Of course, I could post a photo, or two, and you would have already seen them, up there, and just caption them down here. Something like this ...

Timmy is surprised that his dad is writing this description here, when the picture, up there, really doesn't need one, go ahead, go back and look at it. Okay?

Back to real time and a Friday Phobia (y'all missed this didn't you? It's okay, you can tell me, it's just you and me).

Cremnophobia - Fear of Precipices

Okay, what exactly is there to fear from a precipice? Seriously, I have absolutely no idea. Let's go check out the definition of precipice, shall we?

precipice [ˈprɛsɪpɪs]
n
1. (Earth Sciences / Physical Geography)
a. the steep sheer face of a cliff or crag
b. the cliff or crag itself
2. a precarious situation
[from Latin praecipitium steep place, from praeceps headlong]

Okay, I can see it now, except maybe this should be the fear of falling from a precipice, no?
Hey, something happened. There is most definitely something strange going on here, so it must be time for something completely different,



Have a great weekend everyone, we'll see you tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. If there's a trick to that whole photo upload thing, and you find it, you'll have to share. I've found that cutting and pasting once it's up there is the only option. Stupid Blogger.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!