Monday, January 11, 2010

Pierce Brosnan Did What?

I have come to the conclusion that politics are too serious a matter to be
left to the politicians. ~ Charles De Gaulle


I started writing about the senate majority leader, but then figured that it wasn't worth it.

That and TMZ is on the TV and the remote is waaaaaay over there, so I have to listen to it. Apparently life on the east and west coast is all whacked out. I mean, why do I care that Zac Efron's Audi A5 peeled into Vanessa Hudgens' garage?

Seriously.

What is wrong with us that we are obsessed by these stars that if they didn't have a script, wouldn't have a clue? What is wrong with the fact that I can't move my lazy butt over to either turn the television off, or change the channel?

Oh, that's right, so I could see Pierce Brosnan walk through an airport.

Okay, my snark is over and I must go to bed.

But first, if Trent Lott is a racist, then so is Harry Reid.

There, I said it.

Let's fire them ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!