Monday, January 25, 2010

Memorable Monday, Not Really


Have you ever had one of those days where you don't even recall doing one thing?

That was today for me.

I need to start taking that Ginkgo stuff.

The only thing that I am recalling at the moment is the movie Pirates of the Caribbean, and that's only because it is on at the moment. What a fun movie that is, it has all the good stuff, sword fights, damsels in distress, and ghosts.

What's not to like?

Of course, with that being the only thing I can remember from today, well... this might prove to be rather dull.

Unless I talk about the movie that is.


1 comment:

  1. I guess that's a good thing about being a mom. If I forget what I've done, it's safe to always say "changed diapers, did dishes, picked up toys..."

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!