Saturday, January 2, 2010

Actually, it was Pretty Funny

I really need to start trusting my kids when they say a movie is good, and worth my time to see it.

Case in point, when Batman Begins came out, Andy said "Dad, you have to see it, let's go." I passed, and as I was watching the DVD, I regretted it.

Again, when The Dark Knight came out, he once again suggested that I go and see it in the theaters and once again I waited for the DVD to come out.

So, you would think that I would have believed him when he said "The Hangover" was one of the funniest movies, ever!

I'm sorry Andy, I shall never doubt you again.


2 comments:

  1. So you're saying that even though I'm not into futuristic world-ending shoot-everything-you-see movies, I should watch I Am Legend because my daughter recommends it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. John and I just watched it a couple of nights ago. Freakin' hilarious! We laughed a lot!
    Sorry I haven't been around much lately... trying to get back in the swing of things. And finish a stupid post that I have been working on for ages!
    Happy New Year, Roger!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!