Tuesday, July 14, 2009

720!

I had nothing, then I noticed that this is post 720.

Still don't have much, but I'm gonna run with it, okay?

I am willing to bet that anyone that has lived in Chicago knows what those numbers mean. Or maybe they won't, I told you it was weak but I must carry on.

Why?

Well because I'm going to share something with you now. Something that may end up being a painful experience for me, but also something that I want to share. You know, for moral support, or something.

I am thinking of doing a 1,000 word a day challenge.

That would be 1,000 written words. 1,000 different words, at that. Why would I put myself through that? Because it is my mountain, and it's there. I do not have a start date, for this project, but I will run this down quickly for you - the rules, if you will. Write 1,000 words a day.

Pretty straight forward isn't it.

Of course, there is a catch. I only have to do it six days a week.

Stay tuned.

Oh, and 720 is just the radio frequency for radio station WGN, here in Chicago. Pretty exciting isn't it?