Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fun Monday For May



Since nobody signed up, or at least they didn't tell me about it, I will continue to host Fun Monday through the month of May.

Okay you can keep your applause and tears to a minimum.

No really, Mom, please stop.

So, for this Monday, if you choose to participate and assuming that you haven't found a different Fun Monday home, here is your task.

For this first Monday of May I think we should talk about what is true and dear in every one's heart, the NHL playoffs! Okay, I'm kidding, I mean everyone knows that the really good hockey doesn't start for a couple more weeks, right? So instead let's us discuss what kind of plans we have for the summer season. With the economy, and gas prices being what they are, will you be traveling during the summer months or staying close to home?

I'll set up the teasers later for the rest of the month, unless of course, someone else wants to do it. :-)


5 comments:

  1. Mine won't be posted until Monday evening - but thanks for hosting again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, mine is up. Thanks for being the Host with the Most!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't make any plans for summer because every time I make plans for ANY day, my kids screw them up.

    Gas prices in our area are all over the place. You can look at one station and it's 4.09 per gallon and then a half mile away, the prices jump to 4.29 or 4.45 per gallon, depending on what time of day it is. It costs me approx. $80 to fill my tank and that lasts me about a week, if I'm lucky...and I'm doing everything I can to avoid driving. It's crazy...and it's killing us.

    We cancelled our usual summer vacation at the cottage in Michigan this year, but we will most likely have to go to PA to help my daughter move to MA...maybe. That will cost a lot of money for gas. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sayre and @Georgia Girls - my pleasure, I have a few ideas left. ;)

    @Mary Ellen - trust me, our trip to WDW is costing us a bit more this year, but I think it's worth it, after all we'll have the rest of the summer to go nowhere. Although I have to take Benjy to Steubenville for a conference in July, so I won't be too lazy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! I'm grateful for the topics!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!