Friday, April 22, 2011

Fun Monday - Cave or Water?

Anyone want to host Fun Monday for next month? Let me know, so that I can pass the baton. Now onto this week's challenge...


Welcome to the final week of April, hope everyone is having a pleasant weekend.

This week's challenge is going to be about a post-apocalyptic world. Doesn't that sound like fun? Anyway, here is the deal... You knew that the end was coming and prepared yourself for it. In one scenario, you have fashioned a cave into a home for yourself, safe from all the bad stuff on the outside, and you have stocked enough supplies to last for a minimum of twenty years figuring that would be as long as it would take for the bad stuff to clear. In scenario number two, you have acquired a fifty foot boat, yacht if you'd like, and have prepared it in the same manner. The cave has a natural stream flowing through it, and the boat has a desalination device on board, so water will not be a problem.

Your challenge is to pick one of the scenarios and explain why you chose one over the other. See how easy that is? By the way - you cannot bring the boat ashore and you are not able to come out of your cave.

Now, if you don't want to try the above, then I will ask you for a list of your ten favorite books, albums, television shows and vacation spots of all time. That's four separate lists, for one post, not one of the four.

Don't forget to think about taking over for May, just let me know, otherwise I might have to do it myself.

Enjoy!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Roger!

    Well, seeing that I'm such a slacker, I'd opt for staying in my own house because purchasing a boat would be too much of a hassle, not to mention, I get seasick.

    Bad Habit is open for business...and it just so happens to be "Talk Like Shakespeare" day in Chicago. Hope you can stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to pass this monday, as I will still be out of town and busy. You're doing a great job as our FM host!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter, Roger, to you and yours. I'm sure you are busy scraping the jelly beans off he bottom of your shoes and cleaning up all those little wrappers from the Hershey's kisses (I hate finding those all over the house!)

    Loved the Shakespeare speak you left on my blog yesterday, it was great. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. My post may be late in the day, but I will give this a try. Your challenges have been quite unique. Thanks for hosting Fun Monday in April, Roger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm almost late...and I kinda cheated...but at least I made a choice! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!