Friday, April 8, 2011

Fun Monday - Mouse or Rabbit?

Back from the resounding success of last week's Fun Monday, we have some more fun in store for you! By resounding success, I mean that I have never had any spam of any kind here at A screed in Time, and I got not one, but two entries of the spammy nature on my Mr Linky. How awesome is that? And by we, I of course mean me, because I am a solo artist.

I digress. This week I have a new challenge for you and one that I think will be pretty easy, so I'm hoping that you all will participate and have fun along with me. The question is this, Mickey Mouse or Bugs Bunny? Which is your favorite and why? See easy as pie, although I have heard that making pie isn't nearly as easy as this will be. Have fun with it, and if you have a special memory with one, or both, of these characters; by all means share.


5 comments:

  1. I think I like Elmer Fudd best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm more of a Goofy or Grumpy fan myself, but I didn't get to choose... oh wait, I did, didn't I? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had every intention of participating last week then I forgot (sorry). I would really like to aprticipate but I grew up in a country where we watched none of those so I cannot say I have a preference really...the bunny sounds more loveable to me though. Have a nice week and a Fun Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Grace - hopefully you'll be able to play along next week. I just have to come up with a question to go along with my tease. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm playing this week. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!