SPOILERS, there may be SPOILERS...
- Daniel Faraday know A LOT about what is going on
- John Locke is one confused dude
- Richard Alpert, never ages. EVER
- Jack's beard is dead. Amen!
- Sun is playing out the whole "woman scorned" bit, to a hilt.
- Kate is running again
- Sayid is too cool for words
- Hurley, probably the best, and most important character
- Benjamin Linus, still creepy
- Desmond, no longer at peace, but rather with purpose
- Sawyer, shirtless for the ladies, and snarky for the rest
- Juliet, she's still there?
- Aussie chick whose name I can't remember, soon to be dust methinks
- Miles, another bad ass.
See what I mean, easy!
In all seriousness, I left last night (this morning) very impressed with the writing and the story. I'm liking the more Sci-Fi bits and have always loved time travel, hence my love of Stargate SG-1. Maybe the island is part of a wormhole. Watch out for those Egyptian gods. :)
Okay, I'm going to go and watch them again. Or go back to Twitter.
Tough choice. :)