Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Beginning

Alrighty then, day one of a new year, and I came two and a half hours away from blowing one of my goals. Writing everyday. You know the whole Blog365 thing without officially signing up.

Anyway, I need to thank Jeff from View from the Cloud for reminding me. Good thing I read my comments, eh?

Then I had a minor anxiety attack. Seriously. I don't know if anyone else has ever suffered writer's block - okay I'm sure many of you have, otherwise they wouldn't have named it, right? So, there I was trying to find something to start the year off right. When what do my wondering ears do I hear, "M, M, M, O, P" from Danny. First I thought of getting the video camera, because it is so cute to see. Then I thought I have no idea how to upload it anyway, so I didn't. Sorry. Just envision him singing his A,B,C's, and when you get to "L.M,N,O,P."

You're right, I should have video taped it.

Is it just me, or does 'Deal or No Deal' have just a bit too much drama? That and a lot of dramatic pauses that are just irritating.

Just saw some video of, for lack of a better word, CRAZY people jumping into Lake Michigan today. I mean don't they know what goes in that water? Oh yeah, and it's JANUARY!

I think I have finally found some inner peace with the Mike Shanahan firing. Still can't believe it, but life and football coaches go on.

That's it for me on January 1, see you tomorrow. :)


“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” —Marcus Aurelius


4 comments:

  1. I think we watched the same TV today. I was just saying to Husband..."Deal or No Deal has gotten ridiculous!" Way to much drama.
    Good luck with the unofficial 365...I don't think I could do it:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a guy with writer's block, I think you did very well!
    Happy New Year, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marc Aurèle was a wise man! I'm often wondering how these men from Antiquity could think with so much wisdom and perspicacity as we do ourselves in present time.

    Bonne et Heureuse année, Roger to you and your family, very sincerely. A new year expecting for a new little one will always be a blessed year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I could be there for you, but don't think I'm going to save your butt every day! I've got my own blog to worry about you know. ;b

    I agree with you on the Deal/No Deal thing. And one of these days someone's going to shatter that little plexiglas box when they slam it down too hard while not taking the deal. Actually, that would be cool to see.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!