Saturday, February 16, 2008

World Series Prediction!!

Time for some early prognostication (really early, since pitchers and catchers are just now reporting)

I'm seeing the Cardinals coming up strong this year and re-capturing the National League crown.



I also see a strong showing, in the American League, by the Blue Jays!

It will be a tough battle between the two teams in the World Series! With the Blue Jays coming out on top.
Unless, of course, the Orioles have a late-season surge. Then I can see the Cardinals beating the Orioles.

Many thanks to Alan over at his bird showcase, for allowing me to use his great photos.

Oh, and I really have no idea who will be in the World Series, I would have chosen the Rockies and Red Sox to repeat their appearance from last year, but I don't have photo props to help. :-) Besides, it was time to show off Alan's talent again.

"Take me out to the ballgame..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!