Monday, February 18, 2008

Teenaged Angst and Blood

The joy of teenagers!

One minute they are all smiles and happy and helpful.

The next, spawns of the Devil!

What the heck gives? I mean we have gone through all of this before with LHS. Now, it's Benjy's turn. Testing the limits of his mother and myself. I am trying to not do the same mistakes that I made with LHS. But, you know, sometimes you just want to smack them around a little bit.

Next up... three teenaged girls. (Lord give me the strength...)

On a completely different subject, Manic and her blood drive were a resounding success! 33 donors - that's 99 lives saved by one little blog in the great big blog universe. If anyone read about it here and went on to donate, thanks! I wish I had half the traffic Manic did to have made it a bigger splash in the world of blood donations. Don't forget, even though the blood drive is over, there is still a need for more so go and visit a blood center near you.

The weather got extra chilly again, lest we forget that it is still winter. Just thought I would mention it. :-)

Tomorrow should be an interesting day at work. Not one, but two, performance reviews. In fact, I need to come up with a performance plan for one person. I have most of it done, so I will start off the day with that.

Yea! I can hardly wait.

Good Night.

4 comments:

  1. I've got two teens, so I know what you mean. The good thing is - they are rarely a handful at the same time. When one is having [giving us] a tough spell, the other is usually at his or her best.

    My brother lives in Batavia - nice town.

    got here from the blog365 feed

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a former teenage girl ... good luck. You'll need LOTS OF IT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, teen #1 is in a better place, at the moment, while teen #2 is giving us grief. Go figure. I guess it is part of the whole growing up and getting out on there own eventually. So, now I am the dumbest person alive to one, and getting smarter to the other.

    Swishy - I am SO looking forward to my daughter's teenage years. So much so, that I am think of taking of fishing. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!