Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Blizzard!!

Another Blizzard of '08! What to do, what to do?

Well, I like to stay at work and wait for the traffic to clear up. Okay, like may be too strong of a word in this case. However I have had the experience of driving in this weather and it taking over three hours to get home. So, why not stay at work for those three hours and get paid for it? Seems logical to me.

"Pop Music. New York, London, Paris, Munich..."

Guess what I'm listening to?

I just asked our cleaning dude how the traffic was outside, he more or less grunted that it was bad. Maybe I should just spend the night here. NOT!

Now I'm listening to "La Grange" by ZZ Top. Cool. I'm digging it. Really, I am. I love this station, it's number 12 on Sirius satellite, called Super Shuffle, and they play any and everything. Pretty cool if you like variety. However, if you can't handle going from Ted Nugent to the Dixie Chicks, then you might not like it as much as I.

Is the election over yet? I told my family I was going to vote Democrat, whoever it is, if John McCain gets the nomination. My son said I sound like Rush Limbaugh, I said is that what Rush is saying? He said it was, and I said well at least he agrees with ME! :-)

LHS want McCain to win, and I personally have problems with him, McCain, not my son. He is really weak on immigration and soft when it comes to spending. He also set the first amendment back by co-sponsoring the McCain-Feingold bill, to keep people from spending their own money, on whomever they choose. Oh well. It's not like I'm going to move to Canada or anything. As I have said many times before, I don't like anyone that is running for president this year, so I'm kind of blase about it. Talk to me when it gets closer to November.

Wow, just went from the Four Tops singing "Bernadette," to Taco singing "Putting on the Ritz." See what I mean? Cool.

Oh well, I better head out, otherwise I will be stuck here all night.

See you on the backside, maybe. (Ed: What does THAT mean?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!