Monday, February 4, 2008

OMG! It's Ten PM!!

Where did the day go? I didn't even have time to blog at work. Now that's just not right.

So how is everyone? The two or three of you doing well, I hope. :-) Not a big fan of Monday, in case you were wondering, and I did some stuff today that I would love to blog about, but I need to get clearance from the boss.

Imagine that personal news that may be too personal. So, with that tease...

Pitchers and Catchers report in 10 days!!

The Wii can be very addictive and brings out the competitive juices in everybody. So much so, that Benjy decided to pop LHS in the mouth, well LHS wasn't going to stand for that... luckily Jenni was right there and saw it all. Or should I say unluckily for Benjy?

I need a story idea. Anybody got one that they aren't using? If so, please pass it on to me, I will be grateful, I promise.

Faces of Foreclosure... Not exactly sure how I feel about the whole subprime lending busting out, but I do know that I feel very lucky to be getting out of a crappy loan *knock on wood* and into a better loan. Nothing like going from 6.5% to 10.75% to make one cringe. We would of done something sooner, but after I lost my job with Avaya, we kind of hit a few bumps in the road and just now have found a much smoother road. It takes time to rebuild the credit that took a beating, but we are proof that it can be done. If you feel like you are going to be in trouble, by all means look for some help by calling your lender sooner rather than later.

Okay, enough about that.

How about them Giants? Okay, you're right I don't care.... NEXT!!

I think I will now lay down for a long winter's nap. Or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!