Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Gibberish Central

Man is a clever animal who behaves like an imbecile. ~ Albert Schweitzer


Does the Doctor have a point? Is he even a Doctor? I can't remember and don't really care, just thought I'd start off with the quote, that's all.

Okay, this is going to be a long post, posting -wise, because my fingers are extraordinarily fat this evening and I can't spell worth a darn right now. Gonna have to rely on Google to help me out there, because I'm just being me and free.

Or something like that.

Cubby still remains a nickname, but I think he wants it to be Cubbie, rather than Cubby, so be it. I just have to change all my tags now... No wait, they are called labels.

Time for another quote...

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult. ~EB White

Quotes are great for breaking up long and boring monologues, but they can also be used to help move the plot along. Or at least the blog. My blog.

Speaking of blogs, Benjy has joined the ranks of my family blogging, in fact, he even started his own - go figure. Apparently Mr. "Blogging is for losers" has had a change of heart. Anyway, go here to see what he has to offer, if you wish. He spent at least an hour setting up his play list, see what he has to offer - - look I repeated myself.

Let's see... did I finish everything, yep. Am I tired? Yep.

Night-Night!

1 comment:

  1. Well you're just a crazy bloggin family. Welcome to the ranks Benjy!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!