Friday, January 2, 2015

What I didn't do in 2014


  • Go to the moon
  • Buy a new car
  • Have another child
  • Lose any more teeth
  • Write that novel
  • Visit Scotland
  • Get drunk
  • Get a speeding ticket
  • Vote for a President
  • Eat lima beans
  • Eat eggplant
  • Drive a truck
  • Drive a train
  • Drive me insane
  • Go to jail
  • Climb a tree
  • Lose 100 pounds
  • Gain 100 pounds
  • Run a marathon
  • Drink tequila
  • Sleep until noon - I can't count the day I had the flu, I mean come on, have you ever had the flu? It can be rough getting up...
  • Walk to work
  • Answer a telephone, unless I knew who was calling
  • Play Sims
  • Visit my parents
  • Call my parents
  • Jump out of an airplane
  • Bury anyone
  • Put up a Christmas tree - the family did it for me while I was away
  • and the list goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!