Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Addicted to Crack

Yes, I admit that I have an addiction, and addiction to crack.

Now I have only had this addiction for about a month, but I guess I am a little weaker than others, because once I tried this crack, I was hooked.

The spinning wheel, the multiple colors, the inanely simple questions.

It gets the competitive juices flowing.

Yes, I am talking about Trivia Crack, the trivia game that has taken the world by storm!

By world, I mean my own little part of it, of course. Some of you may have never even heard of it until now, so... You're welcome!

Gotta go, I have sixteen turns waiting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!