Saturday, May 21, 2011

Fun Monday - Mason or Crane?


Hello and welcome back to Fun Monday! I should get this out now, as June is fast approaching, we will be needing a new host or hostess with the mostess to take over hosting duties. I'll be on vacation visiting Mickey and friends, so I probably won't be a good host. So think about it, and let me know if you want the honor of hosting for the month of June.

Onto the business of the day. For this Monday, let's talk law, as in fictional lawyers that are rarely beat. I have two in mind, one is Perry Mason and the other Denny Crane. Let's pit them against each other shall we. Now I know that they are both defense lawyers - hence the challenge. Now, because I know not everyone knows both these lawyers, I feel like I need to add some additional opportunities for you to try. So, if you don't want option one;  Mason vs Crane, you can try option two; would you rather be a brick layer (mason) or a (crane) operator; or your third choice would be to have a meeting between American patriot George Mason, and the timid school teacher from The Legend of Sleepy Hollow; Ichabod Crane. Have them discuss whatever you like.

I really had too much time on my hands, I think.

Anyway, those are your choices and as always, I look forward to seeing which one you will pick. For that matter, I wonder what I will do myself.

Have a great weekend, and we'll see y'all on Monday!


4 comments:

  1. Interesting... I used to watch Perry Mason as a kid and loved how he managed to pull a rabbit out of his hat almost every time!

    But I find your alternative challenges intriguing as well. I need to think about this!

    P.S. I'll host Fun Monday for June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a blast with the Mouse!!! I would try my hand at hosting Fun Monday, but considering that I don't have many "followers" there isn't really much point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never watched Perry Mason or have even heard of Denny Crane. I did watch many a show of Matlock, tho, and really liked him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny thing is, when I wrote this up I had an idea... it left me over the weekend, so mine will be late, possibly very late. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!