Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Meme For Today In One Word

Alrighty then! I'm running on empty here, which means I will FINALLY get to some of these things that I have been tagged about, or to contribute to. First up Colleen's from Mommy Always Wins, and a one word meme. I picked this one because I thought it would be easier (I know, it's cheating but I promise to do the other one later, maybe even this weekend.) Let's see how we do. (I'm betting that one word answers will be VERY HARD for me).



Where is your cell phone? Ledge
Where is your significant other? Party
Your hair color? Brown
Your mother? Unknown
Your father? Ditto
Your favorite thing? Books
Your dream last night? None
Your dream/goal? Published
The room you’re in? Kitchen
Your hobby? Writing
Your fear? Loss
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Published
Where were you last night? Home
What you’re not? Skinny
One of your wish-list items? Indifferent
Where you grew up? Everywhere
Last thing you did? Potty
What are you wearing? Clothes
Your TV? Old
Your pet? Three
Your computer? Insufficient
Your mood? Happy
Missing someone? Jenni
Your car? Mini-Van
Something you’re not wearing? Cologne
Favorite store? Target
Your summer? Short
Love someone? Always
Your favorite color? Green
When is the last time you laughed? Tonight
Last time you cried? Unsure


Wow, I actually did it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away.


1 comment:

  1. I'll do this when in lack of inspiration.
    Happy thanks giving Roger family.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!