Saturday, November 29, 2008

Maybe This Should Have Been For Black Friday Instead

I think that the crazy people on Long Island should have thought about this yesterday, instead of about their "great" deals that they killed a man over.
God,
I earnestly pray for the right ideal,
for guidance in each questionable situation,
for sanity,
and for the strength to do the right thing.
Amen


It's time, once again, to remind people to put the "Christ" back in Christmas. Christmas is about goodwill and caring for your fellow man, woman and child. Not about getting an Xbox 360 for $40 less than normal, or for some $10 object that you "need" and will only lose or forget about before the turn of the new year. I'm sure that man's family appreciates your "needs" and they will be thinking about them while they bury him.


Peace, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!