Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm Covered With Paint, And I'm Happy

That's right, my hands and feet are covered with spots of paint, but I couldn't be any happier.

Why, you ask?

I'm surprised that you even had to ask, I mean I've only been complaining about it EVERY OTHER DAY!

I just looked over at the TV, first time today thank you very much, and I saw the Florida State University cheerleaders wearing sweats! I mean is it cold down there, or what? It is in Florida, and it's not supposed to get cold, right? Especially since I have less than three weeks to go until we head down to Disney World, it better not be cold. :)

The kids were all great helpers today, and we got both of the boy's rooms painted, and also painted the floor. We painted the floor as a quick and cheap fix because we don't want to blow all of our money on this project. Especially since we are going to Disney World in about eighteen days, we better have some "fun money!" I would really hate telling the kids; 'sorry, but all the money we had is in the boy's bedrooms and the downstairs bathroom." That would not be a pretty picture. Trust me.

Alright then, I am off to the shower, so I can clean this stuff off.

See ya!


4 comments:

  1. Sure! Save money for Dismey. You'll certainly need extra-money with 6 kids ! It's worth it.
    I wonder if they put artificial snow for Christmas? That's what they're doing in Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Floor? Who needs a floor when there is Disney World to be had? I am sure your kids would agree with you! Actually they would probably give up their rooms entirely in exchange for Disney World!
    Glad it didn't come to that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about the weather. Disney World is so magical they've actually created their own weather system so it's always sunny there. No really, it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catherine - They do! They do make it snow on Main Street during the Very Merry Christmas Party.

    Krissa - There were even a couple of missed spots, but with Disney around the corner, we don't even care. Okay, we care but I'm not going to let it get in the way of Disney - no way, no how! Just don't tell Jenni.

    Jeff - All I know is that it will be warmer than here. Oh and where you are at as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!