Saturday, November 29, 2008

Go Help Feed The Poor!

Hey there!

I have a blog friend that is all about sharing the grub this year, and until a few minutes ago, I didn't realize how I could help and you can too!!

Just go here...

Anglophile Football Fanatic

(UPDATE: For some reason the cool little picture that I had doesn't work, but this link does)



And look around. She's funny and wants to help others, because she's a good Catholic! Well, actually it's because she cares, being Catholic is a bonus. :)

Anyway, go and visit Holly and say Hi! while helping to feed some people that may not be able to help themselves.

Remember we're trying to put the CHRIST back in Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!