Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hail Mary

I'm Catholic, you knew this one was going to be here sooner or later. :)

Hail Mary
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee;
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners now
And at the hour of our death,
Amen








P.S. - One cool little side note, remember that book I mentioned yesterday, "the book of Matthew" by Thomas White? Well, guess who signed my guest book? Yep, you got it. The author himself! How cool is that? He did warn me that it is not a book for the squemish - this I can atest to. Trust me.

2 comments:

  1. Je vous salue, Marie,
    pleine de grâces,
    le Seigneur est avec vous.
    Vous êtes bénie entre toutes les femmes,
    et Jésus,
    le fruit de vos entrailles,
    est béni.
    Sainte Marie,
    Mère de Dieu,
    priez pour nous pauvres pécheurs,
    maintenant et à l'heure de notre mort.
    Amen.
    I'll stop there because soon, my knoledge won't let me continue.
    Let's do the opposite.
    The following :
    Je crois en Dieu
    Le père tout puissant,
    Créateur du Ciel et de la Terre,...
    The pray, we call "Le credo" from its Latin origins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you used the Thee and not You.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!