Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy New (Liturgical) Year

Welcome to the new year, liturgically speaking.

Yes, my friends, it is Advent, the four weeks that we anxiously await the birth of Jesus. You can see that I have added an Advent Wreath at the top, above the Disney Countdown (which will be disappearing soon, as we will be there (Yea!!)), and it will be updated each week (as long as I remember). If you want one, you can head over to the Curt Jester and get the code for yourself (the countdown code as well).

Remember to try and put the CHRIST back in Christmas this season.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Roger, I was looking for one of these!

    Have a great time at Disney. Give us a call when you get back!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!