Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hand Motions in Heaven

This evening at church we had a guest speaker. He's a very funny man that loves to share the Good News with anybody and everybody.

His name is Chris Padgett and here is a little video example of some of his humor. Which is basically a play on the whole hand motions being used during some praise and worship sessions. If you ever get a chance to go to one of these youth conferences, I highly recommend them. Now, I present Chris Padgett and Bob Rice and Hand Motions in Heaven...




1 comment:

  1. LOL! Too bad they didn't get in that forhead healing/fainting thing, too. I personally often raise my hands in worship, but some people get so very weird with it. No wonder 'outsiders' (non-believers) get turned off by it.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!