Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Something I Never Thought I Would See

A woman driving a car while knitting and talking on her cell phone.*

A friendly (soccer match) being played at Fenway Park in Boston.

A young man trying to show off to his friends on his dad's motorcycle, one of them there crotch  rockets no less, and forgetting the concept of a front brake while slamming into his friends car (who was videotaping the whole thing, for posterity purposes, of course). Wish I could find the link, it was pretty funny, with some swearing (go figure).

I saw something else today that was so amazing that I have completely forgotten about it, maybe next time.





*She was knitting while waiting for the light and answered her phone once the light changed, but that just doesn't sound as exciting now, does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!