Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bushwackers!

Okay, now that I have your attention.

It's summer time and the fourth of July is right around the corner, so I thought that I would re-visit a recipe that is enjoyable and refreshing on a hot summer day/evening. I may have even posted this before, but I don't care because it is that good. 

Why the name? Who knows? That is just what we called it and not because of a certain former President of the United States either. Although I can see people that don't like the former President drinking these and possibly dreaming of… I won't go there.


Anyway, like I said, this is best in the heat of the summer, but I am sure that it is good year round.


Enjoy!



BUSHWACKERS



4 oz. Cream of Coconut

2 oz. Kahlua

1 oz. Bacardi Black Rum

1 oz. Hiram Walker Dark Crème de Cocoa

4 oz. Half and Half

4 Cups of Ice


Blend until smooth. Serves 2.



Again, I will remind everyone to DRINK RESPONSIBLY!! Don't want to lose anyone to stupidity.