Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bushwackers!

Okay, now that I have your attention.

It's summer time and the fourth of July is right around the corner, so I thought that I would re-visit a recipe that is enjoyable and refreshing on a hot summer day/evening. I may have even posted this before, but I don't care because it is that good. 

Why the name? Who knows? That is just what we called it and not because of a certain former President of the United States either. Although I can see people that don't like the former President drinking these and possibly dreaming of… I won't go there.


Anyway, like I said, this is best in the heat of the summer, but I am sure that it is good year round.


Enjoy!



BUSHWACKERS



4 oz. Cream of Coconut

2 oz. Kahlua

1 oz. Bacardi Black Rum

1 oz. Hiram Walker Dark Crème de Cocoa

4 oz. Half and Half

4 Cups of Ice


Blend until smooth. Serves 2.



Again, I will remind everyone to DRINK RESPONSIBLY!! Don't want to lose anyone to stupidity.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds delicious and I'm sure there are no calories in that either, right?

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!