Monday, September 15, 2008

So, I Went to this Baseball Game...

... and all I got was the Chicago Cubs first no-hitter since 1972!!!

It was awesome and surreal at the same time, I mean here me and the boys are in Milwaukee, watching a Houston Astros "Home" game, and we were witnesses to some pretty cool history.

See the highlights here.

What is funny is Benjy and I were joking about it in the third inning, and told him that we probably already screwed it up for Zambrano. Boy were we wrong.

Thank you Miller Park for being gracious hosts to me and the other 23, 440 people at the game, we will NEVER forget it.

AWESOME!





P.S. - Let's not forget why the game was played in Milwaukee in the first place, and keep the residents of Texas in your prayers.

7 comments:

  1. That looks like a blast. Great defense! The Cubs were really on their game that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you're killing me! I mean, it's great you saw a no no, but against my team! Funny story: one of my parents first dates was a Dome game where Nolan was pitching. My mom thought it was the most boring game EVER - and it was his 3rd no no.

    You should check out my latest post for the power of prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you're killing me! I mean, it's great you saw a no no, but against my team! Funny story: one of my parents first dates was a Dome game where Nolan was pitching. My mom thought it was the most boring game EVER - and it was his 3rd no no.

    You should check out my latest post for the power of prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep...it's been all over the news! Go Cubs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No way!

    My parents are totally fired for not telling me this (though in their defense, we are all Sox fans...but still...).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That is totally cool and I am sure I would have been watching the game if we had had the cable working then. But it is now and I can enjoy the video you put up! Thanks! I'll show it to John when he gets home.
    Oh and thanks for all your prayers for our area. We're slowly getting back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. About ten days without posting ? Are you trying a new record ? An opposite to the previous : one post/day ?
    Hope that ecery thing is all right.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!