Monday, September 1, 2008

Oh No He Didn't

Did I hear John Williams of WGN 720 AM just say (okay it was a while ago and I will be paraphrasing, but this is the first chance I got to complain about it, so leave me alone) about Sarah Palin "You already have four children... what are you doing trying to have another, be happy with the four you've got, blah, blah, blah..."

What the Hell?

Did I move to China or something?

Who the heck is he to determine how many children people have?

Sheesh! I shall not listen to him again.

Ever.

Period.

End of story.

What a putz.


P.S. - Jenni, can you fill in where I missed this moron talking? Your head is a better tape recorder than mine is. :)

4 comments:

  1. hahaha. OMG. Is he implying that she is GREEDY to want more? So craaaaazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does he think she deserved or didn't want her 5th child? What an ass. I mean, I would love to go up to my youngest two BILs and say, "Well, whoops. You are 5 & 6. You didn't deserve life."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what an ass! I bet he lost some listeners due to that!

    Did you watch the Republican Convention? Sarah was fanfreakintastic! Her family was cute as hell! That little Piper is adorable and when she licked her hand to smooth out the baby Trig's hair I almost died laughing. A lot of good points were made and the democrat bashing was done tastefully imo.

    People suck. That's the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude, I am so behind, and was just going to read but I had to comment...

    That guy is an idiot.

    The only time I think someone should consider not having more children if (1) it puts mom's health at grave risk; or (2) the parent(s) are unable or refuse to care for and/or provide for the children they already have.

    I do wonder how long ago he complained about Palin having a 5th child? I mean, Trig's been here since April and Palin really wasn't on the radar until last month (for the most part).

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!