Friday, August 15, 2008

Oh Plurk!

I enjoy Plurk.

Plurk is fun.

Plurk is a great way to meet people across the country.

Plurk is currently down.

What the heck am I going to do? I mean the Olympics are on, and we need to have our running commentary on all things, USA!

We all have a dislike of one Tim Daggett? Because he is such a downer.

"A mistake of epic proportions!!"

Dude. It's just a sport. Chill the heck out.

Russia invading Georgia is more of an epic bad thing.

A Tsunami wave wiping out and entire country side, that's epic.

An earthquake that killed over 70,000 people, most of them children, that's a epic disaster.

Someone slipping on a vault, heck that's just a mistake.

Then there is Michael Phelps... I really don't need to say more, I mean there are married women swooning over the kid, and well, it's fun.

Jordan took over for me last night, I apparently was too exhausted to fight about it, while she and Benjy slung insults and jokes at the Internet and Plurk-verse, I snored the woman's all-around away.

No worries, I just saw a recap - in five minutes, that told me the whole story.

Why am I writing all of this?

Because Plurk is down, of course.