Friday, August 15, 2008

Oh Plurk!

I enjoy Plurk.

Plurk is fun.

Plurk is a great way to meet people across the country.

Plurk is currently down.

What the heck am I going to do? I mean the Olympics are on, and we need to have our running commentary on all things, USA!

We all have a dislike of one Tim Daggett? Because he is such a downer.

"A mistake of epic proportions!!"

Dude. It's just a sport. Chill the heck out.

Russia invading Georgia is more of an epic bad thing.

A Tsunami wave wiping out and entire country side, that's epic.

An earthquake that killed over 70,000 people, most of them children, that's a epic disaster.

Someone slipping on a vault, heck that's just a mistake.

Then there is Michael Phelps... I really don't need to say more, I mean there are married women swooning over the kid, and well, it's fun.

Jordan took over for me last night, I apparently was too exhausted to fight about it, while she and Benjy slung insults and jokes at the Internet and Plurk-verse, I snored the woman's all-around away.

No worries, I just saw a recap - in five minutes, that told me the whole story.

Why am I writing all of this?

Because Plurk is down, of course.

8 comments:

  1. Roger! I haven't been on Plurk in TWO DAYS!
    Ya think I broke it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roger! Where are you? Plurk's being slow as molasses but it's up. I mean I'm on vacation & I'm still around some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A terrible thing when Plurk is down, eh?

    And you are so right. Clearly we have our EPIC proportions screwed up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant to save "concept of epic proportions."

    Geez.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really? Now I should check out Plurk? I wish the internets would stop inventing new applications and social groups because I done ran out of time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm...insightful. ;o) So glad I left plurk to come read your blog. (Where's the dang plurk smilies when you need them?!? Can't I just hit enter and have this post?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was in such withdrawels from missing Plurk - but I made it back last night and it was good! :)

    Jeff - You should join in the fun, I mean Plurk's Olympic coverage was way better than NBC's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!