Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm a Ref

Yep.

I can now referee U8 and U9 soccer games.

Aren't you excited? I am.

See good things can happen with an Obama presidency. :)

Can you tell that this is going to be a post that leaves you scratching your head and saying to yourself, why am I reading this again?

Remember that I can be funny and I am a really nice guy.

I just told my son to break a rule... what the heck is wrong with me? There is a reason, and it's kind of involved, and it is also late, so I will have to explain it later - if I remember. :)

Colleen over at Mommy Always Wins has sent me a questionnaire, and I look forward to answering her questions for you all to see. Be afraid, be very afraid.

I will stop now, because seriously this has absolutely no point, other than to be a 'To Do' list for myself, for future blogs. I also need to catch up on my reader, Obama fever made y'all write a lot apparently. :)

Oh, and to tell you that I am a Ref!


3 comments:

  1. Ouh la la! We're afraid about that quetionnaire !! Let's us read, quick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Ref. Roger! I like the sound of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big deal, I can referee U2 concerts.

    Ok, I admit I don't know what U8 and U9 means, but I'm sure it's quite an achievement. Congrats!

    And yes... I didn't forget how funny and nice you are ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!