Friday, January 9, 2009

Seven Things I Learned Today

Seven things I learned today, sort of a take on the seven quick takes that I've seen at a couple of blogs, but I'm too lazy to link, sorry.

1. Countries of the World by Yakko Warner. Cracks me up STILL!



2. Shopping for eight is NOT for the weak, nor the meek. WOW! Granted we haven't been shopping like that in a while, and we needed everything we bought, including the twenty-seven pound mayonnaise from Sam's Club*.

3. "Everywhere we go. People want to know. Who we are. So we tell them. We are Tigers. Mighty, Mighty Tigers." - That is the 'theme song' for Kellogg's Frosted Flakes, and ere I thought that they were just grrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttt!!

4. My two year old wants to be like Troy, from High School Musical. He can dance with a basketball and with a baseball bat. If you haven't seen the original or HSM2, you might not understand.

5. When cleaning up the kitchen Jenni found several items that had expired a long time ago. Moral of the story, rotate your stock kids, and make sure that the kids like everything you buy.

6. I can be one weird dude, see yesterday's post. Unfortunately, I have a head full of white fluffy bunny stories and their battle against the big, bad, large-toothed wolves. Be forewarned.

7. Praying the Rosary with the family is very peaceful and relaxing - you should try it sometime.

Have a great weekend, and don't forget I'll still be here. :)

God Bless you all!



* Not really twenty-seven pounds, in fact, we didn't even purchase it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!