Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm Lost! (and a day late)

Because of the events that took place yesterday (did you know that I am now a referee of youth soccer, as well as a coach?), I missed the much ballyhooed season premiere of LOST.

I know. I can hardly believe it myself.

Anyway, I don't have TiVo or a DVR, but I do have the Internet.

Thank you Al Gore!! (first and last time)

So, for the last two and a half hours I have been trying to watch the first two hours of LOST. I only have one more hour to watch. In case you all forgot, I have six kids and they LOVE their Daddy. So, I've been distracted a bit, including the five or seven minutes I allotted myself to write this up because you know I'm doing the whole Blog 365 again, and I need to get further than I did last year, at least. Which is still a couple of months away.

Anyway, season five, episode one... WOW! I am so hooked right back in. I'll tell you more about it later, maybe even after I finish episode two. :)

Damaste!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!