Monday, January 19, 2009

Goodbye, President Bush

Thanks for the good times.

Sure there were times I didn't agree with you, hey it happens. I mean I am sure that there are times that my wife and kids don't agree with me either.

Thanks for doing the best you could with the terrorists - they don't fight fair, and neither do the liberals. I think you have a done an excellent job keeping us safe here in the U.S. of A. No attacks on American soil, by people and groups that do not like us, since that terrible September day.

Thank you for the tax cuts, that helped to keep this economy growing for most of your time in office. It's too bad that you will probably be remembered for the last year when it all went down hill. Some of it was your fault, most of it wasn't. I believe you when you say that you put your free market principles on hold, to do this whole bailout crap. Yes, I mean crap. I don't remember getting a bailout when I lost my job. Yet, here I am four years later, still surviving and without any government assistance. So why can't the big three automobile makers, and various banks and insurance companies so it without the government helping out.

I appreciate that you stuck to your guns, no matter how unpopular you became. Of course, Congress has a lower approval rating than you did, and we the moronic Americans, put them back in office. Personally, I think they all need term limits; the House gets two terms, while the Senate gets one. no more Kennedy's, and Thurmond's and Pelosi's and any one else that has made a career out of what was only envisioned to be a short term "service project" of sorts. I know there is a better term, but my son has decided to eat chips next to me, so I am a bit distracted.

Thank you Mr. President for keeping your head up when dealing with the idiots in the media that like to try and keep you down. I appreciate your service to this country and wish you the best in your future endeavours.

God Bless,


1 comment:

  1. What a joker you are ! You 've changed your profile picture, your identity, so no more mylhibug ?
    I was wondering who was this Roger commenting !
    But you stayed the same loyal to your ideas, even if the wind is changing today. That's a great quality, keep this rightness for your entire life, Roger.
    I can't give my advice given I'm not american, but, concerning International problems, I'm with you concerning terrorists. They're not fair. So, they must be treated considering this important feature, not any negociation.
    Maybe I don't use the good words, but I'm sure you understand my opinion. We get the same.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!