Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ice Cream, College and Vomit Oh My!

As I sit here with my bowl of Moose Tracks AND Mackinac Fudge Ice Cream, enjoying every spoonful mind you, I have a few thoughts on my mind.

I must share them.

Momma always said that I need to share.

First off, keep Andy in your prayers this weekend as he interviews for a really awesome scholarship program at Loras. I know he will do great, but a little extra can't hurt, right?

FAFSA is fun, you all should try it. Just make sure that you have all your paperwork ready, otherwise it will take longer than an hour. Now where did I hide those tax returns?

Danny has a cold. He is not enjoying life at the moment, as he tries to sleep.

-------------------------------------------

Okay, he threw up! Poor guy, is just not having a good evening. The reason he threw up was because he just HATES medicine, and we being the good parents that we are, gave him tried to give him some. And then came the gusher of, chocolate milk, mac n cheese, and snot. Yummy.

The other thing he apparently doesn't like is taking a bath. You guessed it. I swear he was re-enacting a scene from The Wizard of Oz, and I don't think that he has ever seen it before. He would give Margaret Hamilton, a run for her money.





Did you all watch American Idol tonight? I'm not admitting that I did, or not, but using a bikini like that should not be allowed. I mean their are children watching.

Hey did you all see the button up there, on the right? You know the one talking about PMS? Well, I think you all should join us in Holly's reading club. She was disturbed when Steve Jobs said that 40% of Americans read one book or less last year, and was inspired!

Okay, I think that is all I had to say, and my pillow awaits!

Good Night and God Bless!


3 comments:

  1. Yum....puke and ice cream!

    And, I'm soooo very glad I don't have to do the FAFSA anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAFSA can go...well, do things that aren't so nice and I won't clutter your comments with. (I can has good INGLESH, no?) SO GLAD I don't have to do that for another 14 or so years. (By the time my kids go to college, though, there may no longer BE any FAFSA, though - I digress).

    Hoping your boy feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was the kid who puked meds, too. For the same reason. I feel a kindred spirit with the wee Danny boy.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!