Friday, January 30, 2009

That Fresh Clean Feeling

"Gain -- To smell it, is to love it."

So how is everyone doing today? I'm doing good, thanks for asking. Still haven't watched last week's LOST, but I've read all about it. Still would like to see it though. See how much calmer I am. :)

PITA has been rather painful. We have someone that wants to leave our service, but they have a contract through 2011, so they can't, unless they can find something wrong, service-wise. Now, it's coming down to a 'we said - they said' kind of battle, and they being the customer means that they are going to win, right? What sucks is all the extra work and hoops-jumping that we are going through. Oh well, we'll see what happens, at least I'm still getting paid, right?

A bit of a downer came yesterday, when Andy got his letter from Loras, telling him that he was not chosen to be a part of the Breitbach Thinkers and Leaders program at Loras. So, now we are looking into other opportunities. Not giving up, yet. Besides we have an overnight retreat there in two weeks, so we still have to give it our best shot. I wonder what there is to do in Dubuque? Any ideas?

Okay, I'm nodding off as I type, which means there will be a strange looking word, somewhere, if I don't just call it a night.

So, Night.


“No man should go through life without once experiencing healthy, even bored, solitude in the wilderness, finding himself depending solely on himself and thereby learning his true and hidden strength.” - Jack Kerouac


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!