Friday, May 17, 2013

The Disney Princess Poll, round one

As promised here is round one of the Nondescript female protagonists in an animated Disney movie, hierarchy not requisite poll. (a.k.a. The Princess Poll).

The rules?

Each round will have a number of polls posted, depending on the round. For instance, today's round will have two polls, whereas the next round has eight.

The contestants have been randomly seeded into eighteen positions (the Disney official eleven, plus a few few more wannabes).

The contestants will compete against one another in a popularity vote, in a double-elimination tournament. So if your favorite loses in one round, fret not, as they can still come back and win from the loser's bracket - although that term is a bit harsh, as the contestants are all winners, right?

The poll will be up and totals will be taken, within 48-72 hours, depending on how busy I am.

That's it, except that the decision of the judges are final, etc. That would be me, but I'm just keeping track of who got what vote and so on.

First off, here are how the computer seeded these fine young princesses, in a random manner, with the exception of the final four which I hope will make sense when you see who it is.


  1. Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
  2. Rapunzel (Tangled)
  3. Cinderella (The Love Bug - I kid, y'all know where she's from)
  4. Jasmine (Aladdin)
  5. Mulan (Mulan)
  6. Tiana (The Princess and the Frog)
  7. Pocahontas (Pocahontas)
  8. Vanellope von Schweetz (Wreck it Ralph)
  9. Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
  10. Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
  11. Snow White (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
  12. Jessie (Toy Story 2 & 3)
  13. Dot (A Bug's Life)
  14. Merida (Brave)
  15. Maid Marian (Robin Hood)
  16. Perdita (101 Dalmatians)
  17. Lady (Lady and the Tramp)
  18. Sofia the First (Sofia the First)
Did I miss anyone? Probably, but I had to cut it off somewhere, right? Some will know where Sofia the First comes from, if you don't she is a princess on a television show on Disney Junior, and there is a young lady out there that I don't want to be mad at me, so I included her. :)


So there are your seeds, and here is your first round poll...


Choose One
 
 
  
pollcode.com free polls 



Choose One
  
pollcode.com free polls 


Thanks for voting and have a great day/weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!