Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Great Pixar Feature Film poll, final round unless...

... the movie that hasn't lost yet, loses. In which case there would be a rematch.

You know what? I'm going to throw caution to the wind and go ahead and say that this will be the final round to determine the best Pixar Feature Film, (when put in a double-elimination tournament while being seeded randomly and roughly 40 people vote on each round).

Got that?

Good.

So in the last round The Incredibles took on Finding Nemo, and you know what? That fish can punch and he caught baby jack-jack square in the jaw and he was down for the count. Wasn't even close.

Now I need to inform you that my blog polling place is having some sort of trouble and I couldn't the final results from there, but the last time I checked the score was 9-3 in favor of the clown fish with the bad fin. Added to the fact the office polling and unless there are some hidden votes in a closet somewhere, the super heroes met their match. The score I am going with is 24-9, for Nemo.

So that means Finding Nemo will now go up against Monster's Inc in the big finale, 

I also found a different vendor for my free polls.

So now it is up to you... VOTE!!


  • Monster's Inc
  • Finding Nemo
More polls: Free online poll

and thanks for playing along!

Oh and Happy Mother's Day to all those fabulous mothers out there - we would be so lost without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!