Thursday, May 16, 2013

And the Winner is...



In all honesty Finding Nemo won the last round, so instead of having the two go up against one another for a third time and prolong this poll/tournament I took the two scores and combined them. So the final tally looks like this:

Monster's Inc. - 41
Finding Nemo - 39

So congratulations to Mike and Sully on a tournament well won!

The final results are as follows:

Supreme Champion: Monster's Inc.

Worthy Adversary: Finding Nemo

Maybe Next Time: The Incredibles

5th place tie: 
Toy Story 
Toy Story 3

7th place tie:
Ratatouille
UP

9th place tie:
Toy Story 2
Brave
A Bug's Life
Cars 2

13th place:
Cars

What do you all think? Did Cars get shafted by being placed in the wrong seed at the beginning? Did Monster's Inc deserve the title? What's up with all the Toy Story movies getting knocked out so early?

Great news though, I have another poll/tournament starting tomorrow. The full title of the poll is the:


Nondescript female protagonists in an animated Disney movie, hierarchy 
not requisite poll.



I wish I could take credit for the full name, but that belongs to my friend Siobhan.

I think I might just call it the Disney Princess poll in the header though. .:)

As with the Pixar movie poll, I will randomly seed all of the princesses I have - currently I have seventeen - the Disney 11 plus six more - but I might have as many as 20. So please come back for that, as I pit the princesses up against each other in  a cage match throw down. 

Thanks again everyone that participated - hope you had fun voting and will tell all your friends. 

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!