Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Great Pixar Feature Film Poll, round seven.

Hello,

Did you miss me?

I was busy busy busy and completely forgot to post this update. Actually, I was shocked that it wasn't posted already, and was planning on posting the final round post, well maybe final round, but I'll get to that when the time comes.

First off, I would like to thank everyone that has taken the time to vote on these, be it my co-workers (who think I'm crazy) or my Plurk buddies, or everyone else that has voted. Y'all rock!

On to the results from the last round...

The Incredibles beat Up by the score of 21-19, which means that The Incredibles will now face off against Finding Nemo to determine who will go up against Monster's Inc for the chance to be champion.

Here are the rankings, as determined by your votes, up to now...

13. Cars
12. Cars 2
11. A Bug's Life
10. Brave
9. Toy Story 2
8. Ratatouille
7. Wall-E
6. Toy Story
5. Toy Story 3
4. Up
3.
2.
1.

This round will determine who will be the final two. Again, this does not mean that Cars is a bad movie - not at all. Like I've said before, I really don't think that there is a bad Pixar movie, I just was looking to see what your ideas were, when given a completely random seeding in a double-elimination tournament.

So here is this rounds poll, may the best movie win.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!